Are you considering looking to learn how to become a bookkeeper from home? By asking this, I am going to assume that this includes having your own bookkeeping business. Sit back and relax as I share with you the #1 best way to make this happen!
How To Become A Bookkeeper From Home In 2020
Your path to being financially secure and becoming your boss begins and ends with Bookkeeper Launch. This course is easily the #1 way to make this happen for you.
So, how can you make this happen? What can you expect when beginning this process? What makes this course different from anything else out there? Let’s take a look and see what we can come up with.
Overview Of Bookkeeper Launch
The first thing that you are going to want to do after you finish reading this article is to check out my full review of BL to get an idea of what the course is all about and so that you can get an idea of what you are going to get on the inside. I will show you how you can do this in a minute.
Ben Robinson, the creator of the course, has been teaching others how to start their own bookkeeping business for the past 15 years. It wasn’t until 2015 that he created an online class to share with you.
There are a lot of different points that make this class unique and well worth the price of admission, but the one thing that stands out is that Ben shows you how to become the best bookkeeper possible, not just another number cruncher.
Obviously, there are a lot of bookkeepers out there and you need to stand out among the competition. This is easily done by learning how to be the best. Learn to become a bookkeeper that will go above and beyond for your clients and you will have a thriving business in no time.
Don’t have any experience? No problem! You may not know the first thing about bookkeeping and that’s okay. In fact, Ben talks about how he prefers in some ways that you don’t have any previous experience since you won’t have to unlearn or break any bad habits that you have created in the past.
So, if experience is the one thing that you are concerned about, rest easy knowing that this isn’t an issue. You can have complete faith in knowing that Ben teaches you absolutely everything you will ever need to know about the world of bookkeeping and its done in an easy to understand manner.
You may also be concerned about how you go about finding clients. Learning the bookkeeping skills that you will need is only half of the course. The other half focuses on marketing your business. I can tell you, along with other BL students, that the marketing training alone is worth its weight in gold.
No stone is left unturned. In time, you’re marketing efforts will take on a life of its own as clients begin coming to you instead of you going to them.
How long does it take to finish the course? Although you are able to go through the course at your own pace, it as designed to be gone through in roughly 10 weeks. Again, this depends on how much time you have to go through the course but you can have an up and running business in under three months.
It is even entirely possible to have your first client before you even finish the training. Obviously, this depends on your own efforts but know that this is very possible and does happen.
How much can you make running your own bookkeeping business? How does $80 an hour, on average, sound to you? You may find it hard to believe and think that small business owners would never pay a bookkeeper that kind of money. Remember how I said Ben shows you how to be the best?
By going above and beyond for your clients, they will be more than happy to pay you for your work. Quick side note… I have seen Bens’ students earn much more than this as well.
I know I touched on a few different points here with a few of the initial questions that may be going through your mind right now. I promise you that any and all questions you have will be answered as you continue to the review. I just wanted to touch on some quick points here to ensure you that this is the real deal.
Create The Right Mindset
Now that I briefly touched on what the Bookkeeper Launch course is about, there is no sense going any further without talking about creating the right mindset. What I mean is that you need to think of yourself as a business owner to make this work.
Starting a bookkeeping business is not for everyone. Some people are simply not able to put the work in without having someone looking over their shoulder making sure that you are doing it.
The good news here is that there are ways to kind of evaluate yourself beforehand to see if this type of business is meant for you.
- This is the only one that actually has to do with bookkeeping so I’ll get this one out of the way real quick. Ask yourself if you enjoy working with numbers. No, you don’t have to be some sort of math wizard, that is what the software is there for. You do need a basic understanding of math though to be able to double-check your work. In addition to that, if working with numbers is going to frustrate you then bookkeeping my not be your thing. You should love what you do, not dread it.
- What is your “why”? Why do you want to start a bookkeeping business from home? By figuring this out, you will be able to push through those tough times.
- You have to be an action taker. There is no sense in going through the training if you are not going to apply what is being taught. Starting a business can be a bit scary and intimidating but the cool thing is that it is all in your head. There are tons and tons of businesses looking for amazing bookkeepers, you just need to take action and go out there and get them.
- Can you step out of your comfort zone? This kind of goes along with the last one but I think it deserves its own bullet point because it is important. Putting yourself out there for the world to see can be uncomfortable at times. Once again, this is all in your head and can easily be overcome with the right frame of mind.
- Be patient! Listen, making an amazing income from home is not going to happen overnight. Having a bookkeeping business is not one of those get-rich-quick schemes. It does take time to develop that new skill and bring in clients but, at the same time, it can happen much quicker than you think. Some students have their first client before they even finish the course.
- You must have the right mindset. This kind wraps everything together. You need to think like a business owner. You have to tell yourself that you WILL succeed and continue pushing, don’t give up!
Ben also goes over the 7 traits that make a great bookkeeper in the free training videos. If you can check off all 7 then a bookkeeping business is probably the right move for you.
Let’s Get You Started
If you are looking or considered having your very own bookkeeping business, I can tell you that Bookkeeper Launch is, without a doubt, the best way to go about doing it.
What you need to do now is to head over to my complete review of BL to learn more about Ben and the course to get a better idea of what it is all about. From there, you will have the opportunity to sign up for the free videos that I hinted at where Ben lays it all out there for you.
After watching the videos you WILL know if bookkeeping is the right move for you. Don’t worry about any commitment or anything like that. Free means free, no credit card needed.
But first, check out the Bookkeeper Launch review to get all the juicy details and you will see for yourself that this is the absolute best way how to become a bookkeeper from home. Have questions or something to add? Drop them below in the comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.