Authority Hacker Review And The Authority Site System Course
I thought that it may be important to write up a review of the program that I used to learn affiliate marketing. Well, let me take that back… drastically improve my affiliate marketing! In case you’re interested in learning how to do this I think it’s important to show you the best affiliate marketing course on the internet, Authority Hacker.
I realize that doing this review may be a bit off theme from the rest of this site but I really want to give you the best programs online to build a successful business from home and Authority Hacker, in my humble opinion, is definitely the best!
This review contains affiliate links. Should you decide to purchase through the links provided, I will receive a commission at no additional costs to you! In fact, I can even show you how to get started at a discounted price.
If you are already familiar with Authority Hacker and would like to skip this review and head right to the webinar or jump right in, you can use the links below to get started.
My Start As An Affiliate Marketer
To be perfectly transparent, when I first started my journey in affiliate marketing in 2016 I ran into a program called Wealthy Affiliate. At the time, I assumed that every affiliate marketing course would pretty much be the same (I now know that I couldn’t have been more wrong).
The main focus of WA is pretty simple. Create a basic WordPress site in a few minutes and start writing. Then, write some more and write, and write, and write. While creating content is important, I now realize that, after switching gears to Authority Hacker, that there is sooooo much more than simply creating content.
I just got so tired of creating content and I started to think that there had to be more to this whole website thingy than just writing and WA was not showing me this. While I owe my start to Wealthy Affiliate, I consider myself very lucky to stick with their process and see some success with their strategies and stick with it.
It wasn’t until I finally decided to see if there was something better out there that I ran into Authority Hacker and The Authority Site System course and my eyes were finally opened to the true potential of building an authoritative site.
The Three Courses By Authority Hacker
There are 3 courses offered by Authority Hacker.
- The Authority Site System – This is where you want to start. Here you will learn how to design and begin building out a beautiful website. Don’t worry, this is not a cookie-cutter course that you breeze through in 2 weeks and have to move on to learn more. In fact, it’s recommended that you don’t move on until your site is making $2000 – $10,000 a month.
- Authority Hacker Pro – Designed for people that already have a successful website (Only offered a couple of times a year)
- The Shotgun Skyscraper Blueprint – This is an in-depth breakdown of link building to help your website take off. Don’t worry though, you will learn this technique (and a couple of others) inside The Authority Site System course. (only offered a couple of times per year)
Authority Hacker Creators
Let’s take a minute to learn a little about the straight shooters that created Authority Hacker since you can learn a lot about a course simply by looking at the guys who came up with the idea.
Below is a brief description taken from the sales page.
Again, below is a snippet about Mark from the sales page.
The best part about these guys is that they walk the walk. They don’t just sell the Authority Hacker program. They still build out websites in a number of different niches with the exact system that you will learn. You are even able to check them out for yourself to get a feel for how your site will look.
The Authority Site System Course
The layout of TASS will walk you through everything you need to get your website off the ground. There are 3 ways to build an authority site.
- Affiliate Income
- Ad revenue
- Creating your own products
Don’t let this overwhelm you. Since we are only focusing on The Authority Site System (TASS), affiliate income is going to be your main focus here.
In case you may not know what affiliate marketing is, let me give you a quick rundown. Simply put, you find a program that you like, you promote it, and when someone purchases through your links that are provided to you (at no additional costs), you earn a commission.
Below are a couple of screenshots of the overview of what you will learn inside of TASS.
This should give you a basic idea of the structure of the course and show you how you can create your masterpiece from start to finish.
One of the awesome things about TASS is that it will walk you through the process of finding a niche to focus on, even if you have no clue what that may be. By the end, not only will you have chosen your niche but you will know if it is going to be profitable and how easy or hard it will be to begin gaining traction with Google and overtaking your competition.
White Hat Techniques Only!
In the world of online marketing, there are different techniques that marketers use to gain authority and rankings with Google.
- White Hat – These are legitimate ways that Google recommends to gain authority.
- Grey Hat – These are questionable methods that people use to gain authority. If caught using some of these methods your site could get penalized by a drop in rankings.
- Black Hat – These are definite no-nos in Google’s eyes. Getting caught can get your site penalized or even blacklisted.
The good news is that Authority Hacker only focuses on white hat techniques so there is never any worry about your site taking a hit by doing something that you shouldn’t.
When you join TASS, you will also be invited to join a private Facebook group to help get your questions answered quickly. There are a lot of people in this group that are more than willing to lend a helping hand if there is something you don’t understand.
There is also a link inside of TASS that allows you to submit any question you may have and know that it will get answered in a timely manner.
Student Proof That TASS Works
Here I just thought it would be important to add some student successes to show that this really works. In my own case, I just joined TASS in January 2020 and used the techniques to redesign Bookkeepers Paradise and begin to implement what is taught in the course.
In just a few month’s time, I can tell you that it has made a drastic difference! Let’s take a look at how some other students are doing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
It is entirely possible that affiliate marketing may not be for you. The good news is that TASS gives you a full 30 days to check things out for yourself and decide if it’s a good fit.
Mark and Gael stand behind their course, so there are no special hoops to jump through to get your refund if you find that it’s not for you.
Pros And Cons Of TASS
As with any program you look into joining, there are going to be good and bad points that may either convince you or deter you from joining. Let’s see what kind of a list we can come up with when thinking of all the positive and negative aspects of the TASS course.
- Walks you through step by step how to do everything to build an authoritative site
- One time payment and this includes any additional updates to the course
- The Facebook support group is very helpful, questions quickly get answered
- Even if you don’t have a niche in mind, TASS walks you through the process of finding a profitable one
- Most comprehensive affiliate marketing course that I have run into
- An excellent way to earn residual income
- The training is very easy to follow and understand, you know from the beginning the exact process that you will follow
- No fluff, everything is straight to the point
- Very low startup costs if you choose to do everything yourself
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- This is not a quick way to earn money! The course takes works and patience for you to see the results
- Some parts of the training can be a little technical for some people (designing website and setting up hosting)
- Can be a little intimidating at first
So… What Does TASS Cost?
Typically, The Authority Site System costs $997 but the good news is that if you decide to give it a go I can give you the chance to join at a pretty steep discount.
Mark and Gael have put together an amazing webinar to pretty much walk you through the entire process of the course. If you aren’t sure yet, I would highly suggest watching the webinar to help you to make an educated decision.
By going this route, you will have the opportunity to join TASS for $599! The webinar is roughly about 90 minutes and packed full of information. Don’t worry, it’s NOT an hour and a half sales pitch.
If you have no desire to sit through the webinar (if you are on the fence I recommend that you do watch it) you can also get the discounted price of The Authority Site System by going through the link below.
I hope that you found this review of Authority Hacker helpful. If there is anything that I didn’t touch on or if you have any questions feel free to drop a comment below and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.